Apprenticeship Standard Hospitality Team Member
|Course Duration:||2 Year(s)|
|Course Mode:||Part Time|
You will learn to demonstrate understanding and knowledge in the following areas:
• The hospitality industry - culture, behaviours, job roles.
• Customers - profiles, needs, and expectations.
• Business - vision and values, competitors, products/services, technology, legislation, environmental impact.
• People - communication, team support and influence, assisting line manager.
You will learn the following skills:
• Customers - rapport and excellent customer service.
• Business - positively promote business, handle transactions, communicate product/service information, using technology, comply with legislation.
• People - excellent communication, team support, and planning.
You will learn the following behaviours:
• Understand and demonstrate the behaviours required to meet the needs of customers, the business and team members.
Progression & Career Opportunities
Suitable Job Roles: barista, food & beverage service, food preparation, housekeeping, concierge and guest services, reception, reservations, banqueting and conferencing, and hospitality supervisor / team leader.
Candidates will be interviewed as part of the admissions process which will include screening and a trade assessment.
Ideally, candidates should have three GCSEs at Grade 4 or higher, in English, Maths and one other subject. Apprentice Candidates must hold a contract of employment.
In addition to the entry qualifications listed, the offer of a place on the course is subject to the outcome of an initial Assessment and interview.
Learning Assessment & Support
We want you to achieve to the very best of your ability at CRC. To make this happen we offer both learnng and personal support by specialist staff tailored to meet your specific needs.
Level 2 apprentice will be assessed to the Apprenticeship standard using four complementary assessment methods: 90 minute multiple-choice test, two-hour practical observation, business project, and a 40 minute professional discussion.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for an Apprenticeship, please contact our Apprenticeship Team on tel. 01223 418778 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also check out our current Apprenticeship vacancies on our website www.camre.ac.uk/apprenticeships
We will help you to develop a range of wider skills including English & Maths that will make you into a well-rounded professional who will be highly valued by employers and universities.