Recruit an Apprentice
Recruit an Apprentice through Cambridge Regional College
Apprenticeships are value-for-money, enhanced vocational training that is tailored to your requirements. We work with over one thousand employers locally, regionally and nationally to deliver high-quality apprenticeship training in a range of occupational areas. As an employer, you are involved at every stage of the recruitment, planning and delivery of the training programme and many apprenticeship programmes can be adapted to suit the individual needs of your business.
Download our Employer Guide to Apprenticeships
Apprenticeships have a proven track history of benefiting employers, reducing skills gaps and fueling growth within the local, regional and national economy. Apprenticeship training can boost your staff morale, increase employee retention rates and improve productivity and efficiency.
Recruiting an Apprentice
Apprenticeships are ideal for both existing and new members of your workforce. If you have an existing member of staff who would like to enrol onto an apprenticeship, all you need to do is get in touch with our apprenticeship team who will talk you through the journey and help you get your employee on programme as soon as possible.
If you would like to recruit a new member into your workforce as an apprentice, we provide a comprehensive, free recruitment service and will:
- Advertise your vacancy online and through the government recruitment website
- Email your vacancy to over 2,000 job alert subscribers
- Manage applications and screen potential candidates on your behalf
- Match your vacancy to known candidates from our talent bank and current students
- Register your apprentice on the Digital Apprenticeship Service
- Advise you on any available grants or funding
- Carry out an organisational needs analysis to make sure we provide you with the most suitable training options
If you would like to speak to us about either recruiting an apprentice into your workforce or training an existing member of staff through an apprenticeship, please complete the below contact form, call us on 01223 418778 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.