Still looking for a course this September? It’s not too late to start a course with us!
If you still haven’t found your perfect course, are not sure about your next steps or simply want some advice then visit our open enrolment sessions from September 3rd and let us find the right course and path for you. Contact us on 01223 42888 to arrange.
If you haven’t made an application or received an offer from us then DON’T PANIC! It’s not too late to start a course with us this September. You can search for your preferred course here and apply online.
What you need to bring to enrolment:
- Proof of qualifications
- Benefit/household income documents if you are applying for fee concessions and/or financial support
- Payment/bank details if you will be making a payment or paying by instalments
- National Insurance number if you are over 19
- Purchase order confirmation if your employer is paying fees
- If you are an asylum seeker, refugee or have a study Visa or any other Visa type covering your time in the UK, please bring this documentation with you