Cambridge Regional College offers a local high quality alternative to university with outstanding employment links, facilities and industry specialist staff.
We run a range of Higher Education programmes which combine college-based tuition with e-learning, giving you the opportunity to work while you study. Our BTEC Higher Nationals and Foundation Degrees are highly valued by employers looking for skilled and motivated employees. We work closely with local employers to ensure that their involvement will add to your skills base and thereby enhance your future employment opportunities. Find out what it’s like to study Public Services at HNC level here.
You will have access to excellent teaching and outstanding facilities, and as part of your course you will work in industry or carry out practical work-based assignments, giving you the real job skills valued by employers. We have established close links with local and regional universities, which allows many of our HE students to progress to university and extend their qualifications to BA and BSc.
You can apply for a student loan to help you with these fees. Click here for more info.
Higher Education courses
- Pearson BTEC Level 4 HNC in Business (QCF)
- Pearson BTEC Level 5 HND in Business (QCF)
- Pearson BTEC Level 4 HNC in Public Services (QCF)
- Pearson BTEC Level 5 HND in Public Services (QCF)
- Pearson BTEC Level 4 HNC in Policing
- Pearson BTEC Level 5 HND in Policing
- Pearson BTEC Level 4 HNC in Sport (RQF)
- Pearson BTEC Level 5 HND in Sport (Coaching & Sports Development) (QCF)
Part time (2+ years)
- ARU Foundation Degree Early Years, Playwork & Education
- ARU Foundation Degree Construction
- ARU Foundation Degree Architectural Technology
- Pearson BTEC Level 4 HNC in Biological Sciences for Industry (QCF)
- Pearson BTEC Level 4 HNC in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Pearson BTEC Level 4 HNC in Mechanical Engineering (RCF)
- Level 5 Diploma in Education & Training
|Higher National Certificates/Diplomas|
|New Student Fees||£4,990|
|CRC Level 3 Progression Fees for applicants who have completed their Level 3 at CRC/HRC in previous year||£3,990|
|CRC Level 4 Progression Fees for applicants who have completed their Level 4 HNC at CRC/HRC in previous year||£3,990|
|Foundation Degree (Part time)||£3,995 per year*|
* Foundation Degree fees are set by ARU and are for guidance only
We also offer an Access to Higher Education programme click here